job opening Staff Administration Officer
Kaaitheater presents an international and innovative programme of theatre, dance, performance, and musical theatre and is active at two locations in the Brussels canal zone: Kaaitheater itself (Sainctelettesquare) and the Kaaistudios (Onze-Lieve-Vrouw van Vaakstraat).
The Kaaitheater team comprises 38 committed staff members.
· You are responsible for the correct processing of the salary and staff administration in cooperation with the social secretary’s office
· You are informed about relevant social legislation and will inform staff members about it
· You draw up contracts for permanent and freelance staff members
· You assist with the appointment of new staff members
· You are responsible for the administrative supervision of continuing education for staff members
· You coordinate cases concerning accidents at work and monitor these cases with the prevention advisors
· You are the contact point for hospitalization and group insurance cases
· You report to the business manager
· You have a basic background in administration through training and/or experience
· You are efficient and accurate, you are decisive
· You are communicative and discreet
· You speak and write fluent Dutch
The following elements are an asset
· You are interested in the performing arts
· You have elementary knowledge of English and French
· You are prepared to work in the evening and during the weekend occasionally
· You are available to start soon
We recruit on the basis of skills and talent, irrespective of age, gender, race or handicap.
· An attractive and very varied professional environment within an enthusiastic team
· The opportunity to take part in continuing education (personal skills and work-related)
· Salary according to the scale of the Joint Industrial Committee 304; salary category B, and depending on seniority
· A part-time (80%) permanent contract
· An office on Sainctelettesquare in Brussels; easily reachable with train, tram, bus and metro
· 100% reimbursement of travel costs with public transport or bicycle allowance
· Meal cheques, group insurance, an year-end bonus and hospitalization insurance after one year of employment
Interested in this job?
Send you motivation letter with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6 January 2020.
By 10 January 2020, selected candidates will receive an invitation for an interview that will take place during the week from 13 till 17 January 2020.
For additional information, please contact Valerie Vernimme by telephone: 02/201.58.58.
All applications will be processed with attention and discretion.